Where to find Methodology citation for Shipboard samples? espec. chlorophyll HPLC samples?

What is the Methodology citation used for Shipboard chlorophyll extraction samples? Is this listed in the cruise SOP? I am also interested in the Methodology citation used for all shipboard sample collections. If it differs by array, please point me to all of them as I am using data from all arrays.

Could this method citation information be placed in one spot on your website along with all the links to the various cruise reports? Thank you.

@Mneely12,

Discrete sample analysis is done by various labs for the OOI marine operators; so it may not be consistent across OOI. However details on methodology should be located in Alfresco along with the Discrete Summary Spreadsheets. Some details maybe in the Discrete Summary READMEs, and/or in data analyses spreadsheets for the specific measurement.

For example, for the Irminger Sea 02 cruise, this folder in Alfresco holds the water sampling data:
OOI > Global Irminger Sea Array > Cruise Data > Irminger_Sea-02_AT30-01_2015-08-05 > Ship Data > Water Sampling

See these files:
Irminger_Sea-02_AT30-01_Chlorophyll_Sample_Data_2021-01-18_Ver_1-02.xlsx
Irminger_Sea-02_AT30-01_Discrete_Summary_README.txt
Irminger_Sea-02_AT30-01_Discrete_Summary.csv Irminger_Sea-02_AT30-01_Discrete_Summary.csv
Irminger_Sea-02_AT30-01_Discrete_Summary.xlsx Irminger_Sea-02_AT30-01_Discrete_Summary.xlsx

Thanks,
Sheri N. White
OOI/CGSN Data Team.